“Oh the chicken”
Review of JONES Outpost

JONES Outpost
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Montreal
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

The fryed chicken is the best. The price and the chicken is great . Great service local gem !!! Off the beaten path you will not be disappointed !

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

My wife and I made our second visit together (I was there by myself in June), and once again the food and service were outstanding. My pork tenderloin was probably the finest I've ever had anywhere / anytime. Tender, juicy, and flavorful just begin to describe it. My wife's cheese burger was the best she's had in the Lake area. Be sure to try the fried potato salad; the best anywhere. April and Lizzie are wonderful hosts. We'll be back!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2020

Don't worry about the looks, you can't judge a book by its cover. Fried chicken is great though not heavily salted. Pork tenderloin sandwich is best I've ever tasted, tender, thick and juicy. Service is quick, price is reasonable, can't ask for much more.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 13 September 2020

Last night my wife and I sent for dinner. Not a good experience. The restaurant had smoke in it, like the kitchen people did not turn on the exhaust fan. Food not good.
French fries for my chicken tenders were terrible, chicken tenders good. Waitress was unskilled. We ordered shrimp from the menu, she came back and said they did not have shrimp. We asked about desert, waitress told us what they had. We ordered, she came back and told us the pie we wanted, they did not have. Total experience was poor. Will not go back.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

Excellent food! My husband and I went for lunch. I had the 2 piece fried chicken with homemade mashed potatoes & old fashioned cream gravy & green beans. My husband had a cheeseburger & fries & said it was the best hamburger he’s ever eaten, plus the fries are hand cut from real potatoes! We topped lunch off with a great piece of coconut cream pie!

Date of visit: August 2020