“Good place for lunch!”

HyVee Market Grille
Ranked #48 of 97 Restaurants in Liberty
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate lunch for the first time today. First, there are lunch specials daily for $9.00 or less. Second, several of their meals-in-a-salad are available in lunch portions for a reduced price. I had a Ceasar salad, lunch sized, that filled a dinner plate with my entree; it was excellent, fresh and plentiful. My spouse has the Thai chicken sandwich with fruit; she said it was tasty! I had the cavatappi lunch serving; plentiful with lots of cheese and a very good sauce. There is a pleasant bar. Our server, Amy, was pleasant and efficient. We'll be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I meet with a group of guys for breakfast here and at times have lunch as well, good food, good value.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Went there for an adult birthday party and got the all you eat wings with fries. The problem was not with the wings, they were good but getting the waitress to wait on you for more wings or fries was like pulling teeth. Plus it felt weird having a beer in a “grocery store”

Reviewed 23 December 2017

We live nearby and have been here several times. It is always tasty and affordable for the variety of food served. (For example, where else are you going to find seafood this inexpensive.)

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve visited a few times lately. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, foods are good and price points are a value. Their half price appetizers and draws are the best happy hour bargain in town. Being a beers drinker surprisingly I find they offer one of the best rotating varieties of beers in town. Highly suggest you give the place a try.

1  Thank Pavonman

Been to HyVee Market Grille? Share your experiences!