“Nice relaxing place.”

HyVee Market Grille
Ranked #51 of 102 Restaurants in Liberty
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve visited a few times lately. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, foods are good and price points are a value. Their half price appetizers and draws are the best happy hour bargain in town. Being a beers drinker surprisingly I find they offer one of the best rotating varieties of beers in town. Highly suggest you give the place a try.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Pavonman

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation from one of the girls in our group. She frequents here quite often. The staff was so warm and friendly. They took great care of us. I have a dairy allergy. They checked on how things were prepared and ingredients in different dishes for me. They didn’t act like it was an inconvenience. I decided on the Teriyaki Shrimp Bowl. It was absolutely delicious. Us girls had a great night out. I will definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Barbara T
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Pretty diverse menu. Nice separation from the grocery store so it truly feels like you're in a restaurant. Service was great. One of our dishes (pasta) was a bit on the bland side. Another dish (scallops) was really tasty. The bread/rolls were really good, with some type of honey glazed on top. Not amazing, but good enough that we'll return sometime to try some more selections. It does seem to be a little more pricey than I expected, not extremely, but about $1-2 per dish on the high side.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to HyVee Market Grille? Share your experiences!