All reviews indoor pool meeting room room was clean staff was very friendly and helpful carrie
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I wish the beds were bigger in the suites and the pool water was freezing! The staff at the front desk was very polite and even invited me to her church. Overall a nice place to stay though. I would return simply because of the great price!

Room tip: The beds could've been bigger in the suites
Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018

My overall review is very good with the exception of the water in shower was not hot enough! Everything else was great, good location, good price! I would definitely stay there again and I would recommend it to any of my friends!

Room tip: My only problem was the water in the shower was not hot enough! The water in the sink was but the shower wasn't!
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 January 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our key card didn't work on the first night, but that was quickly fixed. That was the only "issue" we had and that was not a big deal at all. The hotel was clean the complimentary breakfast was very good.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Room was not too small, and having the pull-out couch made all the difference for my family of five to sleep comfortably. There was no bathtub in the room, but my family was fine with that. The indoor pool was clean and we were able to enjoy swimming in the mornings and in the evenings. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 30 December 2017

The staff was great and the breakfast was good. The lobby is lovely, however the rooms have heat and air-conditioning systems that do not work using the thermostat. We either burned up or froze and I had to get up about once an hour to adjust the temperature. We had no hot water and less we ran the water for 10 to 15 minutes.The pool was so chlorinated that the children got sick and threw up because there was no ventilation in the room. Our room had holes in the bathroom wall. A piece of the refrigerator fell out and the front cover of the heating unit fell off.

Room tip: Bring blankets and summer jammies.
Date of stay: December 2017