“GREAT TIME”
Review of The Exit Room

The Exit Room
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Exit Room is a live-action adventure that is unlike anything you have ever experienced. Come with your friends, family, colleagues or team to tackle the challenges together. You'll have a total of 60 minutes to UNPLUG from the digital world, INTERACT with your team of adventurers, and ESCAPE from your busy life. The question is, can you escape the room?
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My 2 friends and I had such a good time. It was only us 3 in surgery room, and we really enjoyed it. Lower price for the same quality of game that you get at the downtown KC'S escape room. Me and my friends will definitely be coming back.

All reviews
"friends and family"
"first timers"
"second visit"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My son wanted to do an escape room for his 12th birthday and he chose the Midnight at Ravenloft room. It was a lot of fun. Challenging but we were able to break out with several minutes to spare.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For a family who had never experienced an escape room, this was the perfect introduction. We did Midnight at Raven Loft. It was so much fun and helped us teamwork to get out. I highly recommend you give The Exit Room a try on your next visit to Lee's Summit.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This is my family’s 4th escape room victory! Yay! For the most part, we enjoyed doing the Midnight in Ravenloft room! There are a few things, however, that were negative about this experience. One of the clues had not been locked back up from the previous game, so it threw us off big time. The person watching didn’t notice this mistake when we pointed it out (therefore we assumed it was supposed to already be unlocked?!) so we wasted a lot of time on that part of the escape room. Also, the clues we received were sometimes just answers instead of clues (if that makes sense). We felt that some of the tasks/clues were far-reaching and couldn’t be figured out without the help of the person giving clues... the things you were supposed to find or do often weren’t a natural instinct or thought process (and we are a pretty smart and creative group of people, if I may say so myself!). Otherwise, the room was awesome and the theme was well-executed. The staff was friendly and the waiting room was entertaining and clean. My family and I will be back, but I hope that all locks are locked back up after games in the future! I’m rating this a 3 because the clues were too revealing, one of the locks was already unlocked, there wasn’t a good flow between tasks, and we prefer more puzzle-based tasks.