Free cancellation until 27/07
US$222
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

US$182
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Candlewood Suites Northeast(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$124
AC Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$81
US$57
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$140
  • Pool
US$214
US$192
Official Site
All reviewsevening receptionmanagers receptionmade to order breakfasthappy hourzona rosakansas city international airporthot breakfastomeletfree breakfasthot tubfitness centernice stayyogurtfree shuttleshuttle serviceatriumkci
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are Hilton Honors members and will always look for a Hilton everywhere we go. Of all the Hilton properties, Embassy Suites is our absolute favorite because the breakfast always makes it seem like our stays are a great value for the money.

At this location it just seemed like we had one odd situation after another during our entire stay.

In our bedroom we had a vanity area with a sink. This was in addition to the regular vanity in the bathroom. Others may find have found it a convenient amenity, but it seemed so odd to us. While my wife is in bed, and I get ready... the last thing I want is to have the vanity lights and running water on.

Three of the four times we walked up to the front desk, there was only one person at the counter. We found this a bit annoying since it was over a weekend. When my wife called the front desk to request a later housekeeping visit, the phone rang at least 12 times before someone picked up. It was probably the same one person trying to help the 2-3 people waiting at the front desk.

We also had to pay $8 for daily open parking, which I found strange since all the parking was outside (and not underground or in a limited access parking garage). I didn’t realize that I would be charged for it until I saw it on the bill. I don’t even even know if there was any security watching our car. We couldn’t help but wonder if the parking permits were an indication of security issues. If the manager reads this, I would really like to know why we had to pay $8 daily for open parking. Your website shows $8 parking, but the TripAdvisor listing shows “free parking” as an amenity—which obviously needs to be corrected.

The front revolving door was “closed for maintenance” for three days and was never available during our stay. Someone managed to get the door handle unhinged on another door, but it was fixed 2-3 hours later.

The breakfast was good, but we could not understand why they kept the bacon behind the chef counter. My wife asked the server if she could get some bacon without having to stand in line and the server replied nicely with “no”. To get bacon she would have to wait behind six parties, in the omelette line.

However, it wasn’t all strange and bad. While the hotel was quite a distance from most of our excursions (which we knew ahead of time), it was all highway miles and the everything seemed like a short drive away.

While we never got to have any bacon, the biscuits were delicious! My wife was very impressed that they served grapefruit sections on the fruit trays. That was a quirky thing we did like.

We stayed in a room by the ice/vending area, but there was never any noise. Also the sodas, in the vending machines, were all $1.00—very reasonable.

I don’t think we’ll stay here in the future, but the staff was friendly. The housekeeping folks did a nice job.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Shari S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Morning breakfast with made to order omelets and pancakes is above other hotels. Rooms are spacious and clean. Coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, wet bar sink add to the value and comfort. Bathroom is nice as well

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Shari S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m a big fan of Hilton and expected more of the Embassy Suite. Frankly they did not live up to expectations. The room was dated and in need of update. The room was dingy. My room was without an ironing board so I went to the desk to request one. I guess they forgot my request so I made do. The manager special was good and the hotel is in a good location. Hotel was fair at best.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a girl's weekend get together-the room we had was fine, but the noise level was awful-a dog was barking next door, baseball teams were in town with kids celebrating in rooms, jumping up and down and heard through the ceiling, and lot of noise in the hallway. We used a White Noise app on our phones to help cut the noise. Several food items on the breakfast buffet were cold, although the omelets were delicious. The hotel did comp us for one night after we expressed our concerns, which was greatly appreciated. But the $8 fee for daily parking seemed out of line.

Room Tip: Not a quiet hotel at all, have not had this experience at other Embassy Suites.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry you had any issues at all when you stayed with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The wifi isn't free as it states on this site. Also parking is $8 for your trouble of the high priced room! The suit isn't evenly temperature, the living area is cooler than the bedroom area. Not my first stay here but may be my last.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends