“Kansas City getaway ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Taking a few days in KC and decided to try Beer Kitchen.
Attractive decor and vert good food.
Had the American Kobe burger with mini fries.... and of course...a beer!
Wife had a Rueben and sweet potato fries.
All was great and very good service.
Would recommend.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

First time in KC for my son's med. school interview two years ago. It was a cold night, the friendly, cozy vibe and warm hospitality was exactly what we needed. Food was delicious, beer was crisp and service was friendly. We have been back to Beer Kitchen
every time we visit my son.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I have always loved their breakfast. But this weekend their corn beef hash was out standing. Other weeks it was good but this time it was great if you like pepper. But on the other side my family doesn't like the extra twists they do to their dishes. But for me 5 stars. Took one off for them

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Went for lunch with my daughter that is a vegetarian. I was a little reluctant, thinking it was going to be typical bar food. Well was I wrong! The food and service were impeccable! The worst part was finding suitable parking! I would recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Visited right at noon on a Friday, so parking was really tough. This part of town is so cool it's worth visiting. They have a great menu with good choice in salads in addition to burgers and sandwiches.

I ordered a small beer and the server asked to see my ID. I appreciated the principle, but I'm 57 so, so come on. I look nothing close to under 30.

We ordered fried green tomatoes for appetizers, with chicken and waffles and a burger as entrees. The fried green tomatoes were good, but they are so much better down south. These were a little small. Chicken and waffles was of course delicious but the chicken breast was again very small - so not worth $14 for a small breast and a waffle. Burger was good too and very reasonably priced, but I've had better.

Didn't have a bad experience here, but the more I think about it A-OK is a fair representation of my thoughts. Would definitely return, but I'd come early to have an easier time parking, and I'd order something different.