“so much fun”

Blade and Timber
Ranked #2 of 31 Fun & Games in Kansas City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Blade and Timber is Kansas City's Urban Axe Throwing Club, located in the heart of downtown's West Bottoms.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I didn't think I would enjoy an activity like this but I had so much fun that I just had to go back!! It was a great workout and a great competition!

All reviews
"fun group"
in 7 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 26 reviews
"the staff was super friendly"
"bachelor party"
in 85 reviews
"darts"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fun time throwing. Did not take long to find my sweet spot to stand and was able to consistently hit the target. Now I just need to improve my accuracy!

Having the guide lines on various games was a big plus and I encourage others to mix up their game play to enhance their experience. Switch up the teams too so as to keep one group from dominating the game.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I sent the kids off to summer camp and had some time to do something together, we decided on spending a date night with Blade and Timber, it was so much fun we promised we are now coming back and doing a team builder for our company... loved it, safe, clean and affordable.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great time. It was our 1st time throwing and we couldn't believe how quickly time went by. Our instructor was very helpful with a couple of our group that were struggling.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A group of friends and I wanted to go out for some drinks and shoot some pool, per usual. Same ol' same ol'.. until I saw an ad for Blade & Timber on Facebook (I think) and made the executive decision to change venues. At first we were sad that they didn't have their liquor license yet, but the sadness was short-lived. Absolute blast. Very attentive and fun staff right there on hand giving pointers. We all left feeling like badaxe professional hatchet throwers. The conversation on our way home consisted mainly of listing who we have to bring with us next time!