“Fried rice with fish is really bad”
Review of El Arizal

El Arizal
Ranked #11 of 63 Restaurants in Paracas
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

A waitress advised me to order fried rice with fish, the fish was really bad, I cannot recommend it. I've not tried fried rice with seafood in this restaurant, maybe it is better.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

For fresh grilled seafood you could do better on this strip. Very friendly and helpful staff but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner. We had panko shrimp and fish a la plancha. Both were extremely fresh, yummy and service fantastic. The bartender gave us freebie shots to taste his drinks and his Pisco sours were the best I’ve had in Peru. Go here now if you are in Paracas. Such a friendly and comfortable atmosphere!!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Ate dinner here with my tour group following a travel day to Paracas from Lima. Amazing ceviche and drinks. Enjoying lovely sunset view from the 2nd floor terrace and service was excellent. Try the Machu Picchu drink!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We had a very nice late lunch. My fish soup (chupe de pescado) was tasteful and filling. My husband and daughter had very nice seafood and fish rice. Service is friendly. Spotless bathroom!

1  Thank Labruge