“Good seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Karina pulled us of the street and we're glad she did. We had delicious seafood (octopus, shrimp) and fish. The salsa was very spicy and tasty.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner in this place last night so yummy. I ordered fried fish and my partner fried seafood in batter it was amazing and sauces are wonderful. Carina is so hospitable. Though she speaks little english she is very helpful

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great meal at this restaurant. Food was of good quality and service was very good. Would recommend to other visiting Paracas.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Sat here mid afternoon. The service from the team was friendly and engaging.

I had a mix of the fritas and the sauce accompliments and food was well worth the visit. I also had a choice of which vodka i wanted in my drink - this isnt common in peru and was appriciated.

A great place to sit and watch the activitues on the foreshore.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We came here our first night. Best ceviche we’ve had yet. They use a maracuya sauce. It was worth every penny. We had an amazing server. He was incredibly helpful for our meal selection, but also gave us tips on where to go in town and the beaches outside of town. He was wonderful.

Fast forward to our third night in Paracas. We were advised to eat at a different restaurant for dinner a few buildings down the boardwalk from El Arizal. After struggling with the menu for 20 minutes and a sick server who couldn’t answer our questions. We got an unappetizing appetizer and a drink and decided to cut our losses and go to our tried and true El Arizal.

We got amazing ceviche. I really can’t say enough about the ceviche. It’s delicious. This time we also got the pleasure to get a tasty drink from Javier the bartender. We got a chilcano con maracuya. He saw me watching how he made it and explained what it was and how they infuse the Pisco with maracuya. He also gave us a sample of the infused Pisco. It was above and beyond. I’m so glad we decided to come back.