All reviews room was clean great meal restaurant staff fried eggs within walking distance stayed one night outside entrance bake apple long drive northern peninsula boat tour would stay here again wi fi aux meadows nice view grocery store a great place to stay
Reviewed 24 May 2018

They were very welcoming and accommodating. We really appreciate the people who are working here! It's in a nice and quiet area, close to the shops/water and the breakfast was very tastefull! I would definetly recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Haven I, Manager at Haven Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. We try to make our guests feel at home. Hopefully we will see you again!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

The room was okay - a little narrow but adequate for a one night stay. The real question is why must all of the outlets in the room be switched - particularly the outlet in the bathroom. Our bathroom light was connected with the exhaust fan which was extremely loud and annoying - so, thought we could use the nightlight in the bathroom instead - NO! because the outlet turns off when the bathroom light and exhaust fan are turned off. Several of the other outlets in the room were also switched. Finally found the outlet at the back of the large entertainment unit that could be used.... not very helpful for a senior citizen.
On the plus side, we had a lovely breakfast buffet. They had cold cereals, fruit platter, baked beans, fried eggs, toast, ham, and delicious toutons served with molasses

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Rooms clean and comfortable
Good breakfast in restaurant but is not included. There was no microwave or fridge. Plenty of parking was available. Very friendly staff!!! Convieniently located. Great view!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Haven I, Manager at Haven Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Happy to see that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I liked this place. Was it the newest place I have ever stayed...no. Was it clean and full of friendly staff...yes. I would stay here again any day. The price for the motel was in my opinion spot on and there were no disappointments with my stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The staff was friend, there's a positive! This motel is in need of updating and cleaning. The rooms were old, the beds uncomfortable and the place smelled as other reviewers have noted. Compared other other places I stayed on the Northern peninsula, this was the worst. I'm sure the hotel manger will tell me I imagined it all and others just loved it :) Go to the lighthouse in St Anthony, great views and a nice cafe there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple