“Great B & B”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

PaddyJoan...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great B & B”
Reviewed 3 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed at the Balinroay b&b for 4 nights on a visit to the area for work.

The accommodation was nice, clean and has a homely feeling.

Barry and Bernie (the owners) were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. They even made me up a packed lunch one of the days I had a long drive ahead of me, a really nice touch.

I would highly recommend this B and B to anyone visiting the area.

Paddy

Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
Tepppy
“Home away from home. ”
Reviewed 27 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Hi All,
I stayed at Balinroey B&B for three weeks whilst working in the area. I found the hosts (Bernie and Barry) to be both friendly and welcoming. There's plenty of parking space and quite understandably, the hosts are a font of knowledge for the area.
My room was spacious and clean with the bedding changed regularly and coffee and tea left in the room. Bernie makes a very nice breakfast and nothing is to much trouble.
Being there for a longer period of time, I was able to use the kitchen facilities for food storage and cooking, and the utility room for washing and sorting my clothing out. There is a separate lounge for guests and the house is quiet enough if you work long hours and need peace and quiet.
The picture supplied is the view from my bedroom window.
Would I stay there again? Most definitely,
Recommended .

Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing