“Off the beaten path”

Mr. Gilberti's Place
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Hollister
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving the best Italian food in the Ozarks. From Authentic Chicago Style Pizza to delicious Italian favorites like Eggplant Parmesan and Baked Mostaccioli, all of our dishes are prepared fresh in our kitchen. This family-owned restaurant is proud to invite you to our table to enjoy our recipes that have been handed down through the generations.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I've been to Branson too many times to count but my first time here. I'm not impressed with food options in Branson, so this place might be a five star here but overall very good. Had their Chicago style pizza and it's good, but not quite what I would call traditional Chicago style. My parents had pasta dishes and enjoyed them very much. It's a mafia themed decor and my teenage son liked the Tommy gun hanging on the wall. Service was good seemed like a locals hangout.

1  Thank MOShepp

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The Andy Williams Salad is to die for! A little off the beaten path but well worth the travel, this little bistro has really good food with Sinatra playing! I feel like my grandparents are at the next table. Great place for the whole family. I suggest you call ahead to reserve a table!

1  Thank elizapar
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

After a weekend of sub-par amusement park food, this was the best meal! Best pizza I’ve had in a long time!!! Our picky eater wasn’t a fan of all the sauce, but the rest of us loved it. Crust was so yummy. Well worth the drive.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We found the service to be superior- very friendly and quick to please.The atmosphere was cozy, low noise, soft music, off the beaten track. The salad was generous. Unfortunately the pizza dough was awful- like cardboard . I guess they do not know that if you over work dough it becomes very tough. It ruined the pizza.

1  Thank Julie1ed
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I rented a cottage down the road. Ordered pizza and salad for carryout. Pizza and salad were good, a little pricey, but good. Didn't have to wait long. We will return and recommended.