“Great diner”

Annie's 58 Drive-In
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Holden
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch and happened to arrive right before all the locals. I had a BLT and curly Q’s. They cook it while you wait and I appreciate fresh cooked food. The waitress was young but attentive. Restaurant is clean and has the old time diner feel with old model cars/trucks lining the room. Plenty of bacon and fries...oh how I wish I could have had room for a piece of pie.

1  Thank Gay E

Reviewed 22 June 2018

this is a small old fashioned diner.old car signage all over. prices are good, and their cobbler is to die for....yum!!
I came for lunch, but was not hungry come dinner time.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Route 58 is a hometown diner with great food and a friendly staff. We eat there often and really like the atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Great little Mom & Pop diner. Deco is 50's & 60's style. American diner food all the way. Staff is very friendly, and you're served quickly.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Only been there twice and both times I got sick. The burgers are very greasy. The second time I was just meeting out of town grand children. They ate and I could not stomach it. It is really cute place and lots of parking and nice enough people. But the food it terrible.

1  Thank Mawstrip2013