Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
Hurb
All reviews bottle of wine the cottages champagne suite my husband and i soaking tub white lady heated floors sausage fruit tray happy anniversary steam shower main building get away in town beautiful room breakfast was delicious cookies
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2021

We stayed for our first time in Hermann and we’re so glad we choose Hermannhof to stay with. We stayed in one of their suites on the hill by the Hermann farm. We had an incredible view of the town and the room was amazing. We left feeling refreshed, relaxed, and already planning our next stay here!

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank dgentle1125
Management response:Responded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, this is exactly the kind of getaway we want to provide. If you have enjoyed your stay and the accommodations plus left feeling better than when you arrived we have done our job. We hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2021

We were looking for a quiet getaway place for our anniversary, and this location was perfect. The room was spacious and comfortable, and all the amenities we needed for our special occasion. We will be back.

Management response:Responded 19 January 2021

This is great! We love hearing we could make a guest's anniversary extra special. I hope you took advantage of the Anniversary Package that provides a bottle of Hermannhof wine, a Specialty meat and cheese platter, souvenir wine glasses, a delicious cake from a local baker, and a gorgeous flower bouquet also from a local florist. These packages can be found on our website under Specials and Packages. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2021

My husband and I made an impromptu trip to Hermann after the holiday and had an amazing time. While a lot of the shop’s were closed through the first of the year we still had a great time. The room was incredible, private and it had a breathtaking view. We can’t wait to go back!

Management response:Responded 19 January 2021

Yay! So glad to hear you visited us and enjoyed yourselves so much. Although Hermann is a busy spot for visitors we are still a small community and almost all of the shops, especially downtown, are family-owned so it's not a surprise to see them closed during the holidays. I'm happy we could still provide you with satisfying accommodations. Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 January 2021

The good: beautiful room

The bad: called three times to book over the course of four days. Had to leave a message all three times. No one ever called me back. Finally when booking online I put in the notes I had a questions about something specific and still no one contacted me. ‍♀️ That’s just not acceptable and it saddened me because I wanted to love this place 100%.

Management response:Responded 2 January 2021

We are glad you enjoyed your room but so sorry for missing your questions. I apologize for that and hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with better service. We absolutely appreciate our customers and will do our best to make it up to you. Take care.

Reviewed 31 December 2020

We stayed in one of the cottages and it was so beautiful and cozy. A really nice fireplace, nice big tub and the best shower I’ve ever been in. We were able to walk to wine tasting and breweries as well. Such a fun get away. We will definitely be back. The breakfast was also amazing!

1  Thank Cdietmeyer5
Management response:Responded 2 January 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Providing a warm fireplace and a cozy room after a winter walk to the winery sounds wonderful! We are so glad you enjoyed it.