All reviewsnice hotelnice roombit datedfamily roombreakfast was includedfriendly and helpful staffswimming pool and saunaone night stayminibarinteriorbathdenmarkcopenhagentiles
Reviewed 13 November 2017

nice hotel, very dedicatet staff, good food, nice nature around the hotel, close to fredericia and kolding not fare from the highway to germany or copenhagen, there are swimbath at the hoteland nearbye there are fitness.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sybille M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Kryb I Ly, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hello 226bor
Thank you for telling us about your stay at our hotel.
We are happy to read that you like our food and our dedicated staff, and we hope that you had the time to use our pool.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The hotel is not perfect by any means but I had a nice stay for business.

Good things:

the interior is very nice
Room was very clean and quite modern for a best western.
Breakfast was good.

Bad things:

The double bed was 2 twins put together which wasn't very comfortable. The pillows were not too good as well and I always think the bed is the most important thing in the hotel.

the Wifi was intermittent. Again not great on business.

Room Tip: Try and ask for a proper double bed.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Sybille M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Kryb I Ly, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Hello Nascot
Thank you for telling us about your stay at our hotel.
We are happy to read that you liked the room, the breakfast and the interior.
You are always welcome to contact the reception to get a change for you pillow.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I have stay in many hotels all over, this is in the best end. I will take a Best Western Hotel next time I shall stay in a hotel. Absolutely. I am so satisfied with all around this stay. I am so satisfied that I will recommends to all I knew.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sybille M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Kryb I Ly, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Hello 130oleo
Thank you for telling us about your stay at our hotel.
We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel so m much that you will recommend it to everyone. We are pleased that you are satisfied enough to choose Best Western for your next stay.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Rgis hotel is located in the country in a beautiful setting. An old hotel but modenised inside. Comfortable rooms. Excellent staff. Restaurant offers a good lunch and dinner menu as well as a breakfast buffet. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sybille M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Kryb I Ly, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Hello Di
Thank you for telling us about your stay at our hotel.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed our food and that you find our staff excellent.
Nice that read that you like our settings and the location.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Staying at the inn is a wonderfull happening each year. We visit the inn in the spring and in the late autum. This year the late autum was august. The personel in the reseption give us the best support and service you can ask for. Gives a helping hand when needed.
The Food is exlelent , and quality is the world and the selected wine very good maching to the food,and best of all,the assisting standin waiteress is unic, she is not the most experiant wineaservant in the world but which charme and understament, lovely. And in the following morning breakfast, she was the darling of the day, struggeling alone With all the demanding guests. About the breakfast, it can be too much eco and clean Food. The coffe With the Cognac in the evening was exselent, the eco - green coffee in the morning, is was a shame to serve.
We will return again in the real autum.
And you get Best Western point too, as a bonus.
Best Tor

Room Tip: They give you what yuo need.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Sybille M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Kryb I Ly, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Hello Tor.
Thank you for telling us about your stay at our hotel.
We are happy to read that you visit us twice a year.
We would like to thank you for all the nice things you wrote about us.
We are looking forward to be able to welcome you back.