“Consistently Excellent ”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in De Soto
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everytime I get carryout or delivery the employees are friendly, fast, and double check the orders for accuracy. The food arrives hot and delicious always. Great Job, keep up the good work!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We quite often order takeout from this location. I rate it as good because it's better than the average Dominos. Food is always hot, fresh and ready on time.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I order from here frequently and my order is to perfection every time. I recommend Domino's of DeSoto to anyone who loves pizza. Good food, decent pricing and very friendly staff.

Reviewed 26 December 2014

I most certainly will never order from this domino's pizzeria ever again after fighting to get my money back for almost 48 hours on top of that i asked the first time for a refund which a delivery driver had sent out another pizza stating that i owe a delivery charge after the fact that i stated i just wanted a refund and that i was very sick not because of the pizza but the overall quality and service was just terrible. I would like to seek a corporate investigation into the matters of true customer service to the regional manager of domino's through out the multiple location he owns in the Greater St. Louis area. I will be sure to order pizza from imo's or the local pizzeria's instead. I was so mad and aggravated that i thought i was going to have to call corporate...

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!