All reviews parking garage free drinks nachos happy hour hot dogs king suite baked potato alcoholic beverages make your own waffles yogurt chilli evening snacks hot tub st louis room key long weekend lobby area
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Please make sure you always check your bill. I was charged twice for my one night stay, then when they done the refund, they charged me for a third time. After leaving the hotel thinking a refund was processed, (my paper showed it) I checked my account 20 minutes later only to see that it was charged a third time. Had I not checked it I probably would have paid three times! The other negative, I had to wait 3 days for the refund. Not happy about that as it stopped me monitary wise from being able to enjoy any more weekend activities.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at our hotel. I have researched this matter and found that you were originally overcharged for your stay. I sincerely apologize for this error and the inconvenience it caused you. Our hotel recently converted to a new computer system, which played a factor in this mistake on our part. I am glad to know that our front desk team was able to issue the refund and give you an accurate receipt before leaving. Please know that we truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities in the future to serve your lodging needs.

Andy G.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great staff and overall hotel experience. We stayed a week because my wife had to have back surgery and the hotel wasn't far from the Spine Institute. Our room was kept very cleaned and maintained by housekeeping and the staff was so helpful with keeping my wife's ice packs frozen for us. Would recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This hotel is the best value in St. Louis. We have stayed in several St. Louis hotels. This one tops the list. The staff was friendly and went far out of their way to see to our comfort. The breakfast and evening reception were wonderful values. The entire location is extremely clean and well-maintained. Everybody pitches in to see to the well-being of their guests. Every person on staff was incredibly friendly and professional. We plan to stay there whenever we visit St. Louis. Kudos to Drury Inns and Suites.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I loved the free drinks and appetizers from 5:30-7pm. That was a nice touch. They had popcorn in the lobby all the time, which was nice too. The concierge was very friendly and good with children. Very nice experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018

ALL employees were so friendly and helpful EVERY time! So accommodating. From the time we made the reservation, had to make modifications to the dates to checkout could not have been any better. The room was very clean and comfortable.