Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur
US$129
US$108
US$155
US$136
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
US$88
All reviewsparking garagefree drinksnachoshappy hourhot dogsbaked potatoroom was cleanking suitemake your own wafflesyogurtchillievening snackshot tubalcoholic beveragesroom keylight dinnerst louis
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recommend staying elsewhere on your visit to St. Louis. While the amenities are great, the service is unacceptable.My girlfriend misplaced her room key while holding our 6-month old baby, and rather than helping out asking if she needed help, the last at the front desk called the police to report a possible break-in. Sweet move, Carol.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at the Drury Inn and Suites Creve Coeur. I understand your concern regarding our night audit safety and security procedures was frustrating, and I apologize that you felt it to be unacceptable. In order to maintain the safest environment for our guests and staff, we have strict guidelines regarding denying entry to those who do not identify themselves to our staff as guests, which was the case here. Again, I truly apologize that your experience of our hotel was a negative one. Please know that I sincerely wish to discuss this matter further with you to explain in greater detail the reasoning behind Carol’s decision, which I support. You are welcome to call me personally at 314-989-1100.

Andy G.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The hotel is nice - modern, nice rooms, clean, and quiet. My room was nothing special, but very comfortable. Staff were terrific - friendly and attentive. It was also nice having plenty of free parking - something I don't expect in an urban hotel. The hotel does an evening free-food event - you get 3 free drinks, plus there's a buffet of various hot dishes. It's a nice concept. Unfortunately, the food was pretty terrible.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Followed Trip Advisor to Drury Inn. Very convenient location, has Applebee's attached to it. Room clean, public spaces well maintained, quiet. Free breakfast better than most. Free parking outside, covered parking inside for charge.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James O
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent Choice... Very Clean. When we checked in, the service at the front desk was excellent. We went up to the room, in was Very spacious and clean. The room was quiet and the bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was perfectly clean, the lights were very bright. Parking was well lighted in a covered garage. And very reasonably priced.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronald Z
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Absolutely Wonderful staff,clean,good location,excellent food....Room was clean and made up perfectly. This is a great location if you want to be close to Outlet malls. Lots of great restaurants close by. St. Luke's hospital is about 15 minutes from this location.
We are frequent Drury customers. Usually our second choice is Hampton INN

Room Tip: I would say that any room would be perfect
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple