“Pepperoni pizza”

Pickleman's Creve Coeur
Ranked #16 of 68 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had some Pepperoni pizza from the Pickleman's in Clayton and it was delish!!! Will try something else next time. Good pizza!

Chelsea B, Manager at Pickleman's Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you, Adrienne! We appreciate the great review!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We like the food here. This location is in a little strip mall. I had the BLTC (bacon, lettuce, tomato, and cheese) on a toasted wheat bun. Added some mayo and it was very good. My wife and the half Walnut Cranberry salad (spinach!!!) with a balsamic vinaigrette which she enjoyed immensely. Our son had the Italian Club (no vegetables, no dressing) and he was pleased. If we ever make it back this way we will visit again. We recommend!

Chelsea B, Public Relations Manager at Pickleman's Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for the great review, Sam! I am glad to hear your family enjoyed their food! We have 6 locations in St. Louis as well as 20 other locations around the Midwest. You can check to see if there is a Pickleman's near you at Picklemans.com :)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It's a hopping establishment, organization could be a little better as we weren't sure where the line started and ended. Otherwise the food was great. I'd recommend the Buffalo Chicken sandwich.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We ordered online for delivery. We waited and waited until I finally called to check on the order deliver time. When it did arrive, my daughter's pizza was crushed, like it fell off the seat of the car or was dropped. My sister ordered the veggie sandwich, which was nothing like the description. Hardly any vegetables, basically it was bread and dressing with a couple cucumbers and tomatoes (not even enough to cover the length of the bread). We went back to the store for a refund and the "morning register" had been closed so we would have to wait for the store manager to refund the price of our poorly constructed food. The manager who was there gave us his email to use for follow up if the credit didn't appear. Again, I waited. After a week with no refund I emailed the man. Still waiting for even a response. The food that wasn't ruined was just OK. I had soup and my mom had a sub.

Chelsea B, Public Relations Manager at Pickleman's Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Hello, thank you for letting us know about this poor experience! Will you please message us at: https://www.picklemans.com/contact.php so we can connect you with our local team and get this issue solved right away?

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I got a half sandwich and soup. Very good. We stayed at the drury across the street. We had been there before not wanting to go out, and wishing for something besides pizza.. Now we know.. They deliver.. We really enjoyed our visit and the guy that waited on us was polite, helpful and friendly.