See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We didn't get the King room we booked online when we got there. Place was dirty,noisy, our bed seemed the springs were shot. We sat on it and fell to the floor. Neighboorhood kids were helping themsevles to the indoor pool, had the locked door to building propped open by a rock( which we did shut). We will NEVER stay at a Days Inn again!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

jalsdo599285,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered during
your stay in our hotel. I assure you that we have the highest standards of cleanliness and that your comments are very
important to us and are being addressed immediately with our staff. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I was here on a business trip and take my yoga mat wherever I go and rate hotel rooms on if I have plenty of room for a good workout and I did here!
Overall great stay as far as comfort, cleanliness, helpful friendly staff and an ok breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Cyndyluwalker,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay of Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70 Hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We hope you're looking forward to your next stay as much as we are!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Overall a good experience. Excellent value. We really was pleased with the front desk workers. Breakfast was however a disappointment. If you want to eat breakfast you better plan on eating around 7 am or 7:30 am

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

dhiggi530095,

Thank you for choosing our Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70 hotel. I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our breakfast services. Your comments and suggestions will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. We hope you will return to be more impressed during your next visit.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Our family stayed here about two weeks ago on the way to another destination. The hotel is older and not updated. The beds were awful, pillows awful, and toilet didn't work. Paint was peeling and the hotel in general is just rough. Breakfast was decent and the night person who checked us in was kind. I wouldn't recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

JenBK84,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your
expectations of quality service and accommodations. It is our primary aim to give you a five star experience and it is disheartening to hear that this is not the impression we left you with. We do hope that you'll change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and withholding your valuable recommendation of our hotel to others.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

This place is grimey floor will turn white socks black bathtub was peeling furniture in room was stained all over. Overall just gross! This was my first vist to a days inn never ever again room stunk!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

spayne828137,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the condition and cleanliness of the hotel your guest room at that time. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like for our valued guests to have. We wish you would have informed the front desk staff regarding this matter, so we can transfer you in a room that suits your comfort. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.