“Make the stop”

Cuisines: Greek, Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Almost cafeteria style for ordering. We got steak, gyro, fish sandwich, carrot cake, lemon meringue pie. Everything was very good but pie was excellent. If we pass through this way again we will definitely stop here. Also, my daughter is celiac and was able to eat steak and baked potato without any issues later.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I like the people who work here it reminds me of a neighborhood cafe. Very friendly and welcoming! Lunch is fast and several lunch specials at a reasonable price. This place is nothing fancy just home cooked food like burgers and fries. The Gyro's are really a good choice too. Booth seating hugging the walls, lots of older people enjoying a meal. Try this place and see.... very reasonable prices! Nothing Fancy!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

You cannot find a place that treats you like they are really glad you came. I have no idea how they prepare their steaks but they are so good and tender and at amazing price.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I began eating at G&D when I visited with my mom as an 11-year-old. Every time we went back, they remembered our names and what we usually order - even if we didn't visit for a year or more! I have never been served bad food - obviously, steaks are their forte, but I love their chicken, gyros, and pies as well. For lunch I'll grab one of their cheesburgers and fries.
Always good, fresh food, always friendly staff -- I've been going there for 44 years and will continue to do so. Nuff said!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The décor was very out dated. The booths are small and old. All the food looks sad and clearly frozen. The taste is not good but its ok. The staff seem friendly.