“This place is for BBQ aficionados”

Bandana's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #54 of 414 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have never seen so many sauces on the table and the waitress kindly explained what we had before us. And yes, you can smell the smoke -- thankfully not to smoky The pulled pork was really done right -- recommended.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We were not expecting a great experience but since we enjoy BBQ we decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised and it is a great choice if you are in the mood for BBQ. The pork in my sandwich was juicy and I did not need to add sauce. The waitress was attentive and the restaurant was clean with tables spaced nicely for easy movement. The decor was simple. I have eaten BBQ in many states and I have favorites and this restaurant’s BBQ rates well. Additionally, the cost was reasonable.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

The food is usually good here. The atmosphere, meh. Need more booths and less little tables. Not always consistent on service. We have eaten here a few times.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I wasn't real hungry and was so surprised to see a "budget busters" on the menu...just right size for the smaller appetite. The staff was friendly and helpful since this was my first visit. I will return and look for Bandana's in other states as I travel. Love that they have all the different BBQ sauces on the table!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Bandana's has become our favorite lunch spot and take out dinner spot. Their service is always good and the food is great! By far the best place to eat in the area! Even when we stopped in for a beer and appetizer for our anniversary they bought us each a drink.