“Perfect holiday in a beautiful villa”
other travellers have booked this property
front of house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
front of house
master bedroom
en suite to master bedroom
Second bedroom
Terrace off of second bedroom
a shower with a view
Third bedroom
terrace off of third bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gillianmu...
Coleraine, United Kingdom
“Perfect holiday in a beautiful villa”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The villa was located within walking distance of all local amenities. The only difficulty we had was deciding which terrace to relax in when not using the beautiful pool. The whole family loved the holiday. Fantastic place to stay. Would visit again in a heartbeat!!

Your age range 35-49
Management Response
15 Aug 2017
Thank you! You were wonderful guests. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Campbell...
Troon, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Absolutely fantastic villa . Private pool and many terraces, one off each of bedrooms and a main one. Fabulous area around pool, very private. Cant recommend this villa highly enough. Perfect.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Your age range 50-64
Voyager66...
“Can't beat nature!”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

this town house in Mijas Pueblo couldn't be beaten on it's location, as the views from all of the terraces are stunning. we loved to sit out in the morning with our coffee and watch the hawk hunting.
the village itself is so clean with fantastic restaurants, and friendly people. We visited this village 2 year ago and since then it has had beautiful fountains added to the main square, as well as a lift to the higher level. the local residents take great care and pride in their village and the plants and hanging basket display is stunning.
Mijas is easy to reach by train and bus from Malaga airport but seems another world away once there, as it is so tranquil, but with all necessary amenities. I can't wait to return!
However, I would not use this property again, it is a beautiful old town house with lots of lovely features and the pool was fantastic (while we were there the pool maintenance man came and I can vouch that it is spotless clean) unfortunately, the house itself was not! the back stair to the pool was filthy and thick with dust, and in the master bedroom there was dirty underwear from previous visitors, under the dressing table. the house had all necessary equipment to make a good stay but I felt we could not use the kitchen for hygiene reasons, and so; had to eat out all of the time. In general the house had a bit of a run down feeling and could do with some upgrading, particularly the kitchen and en suite and loo off of the kitchen. I do expect more comfortable living conditions for the price, I have booked many holiday properties and another in this village(which was unavailable) and for less cost or around the same. I have never had any issues, so I have come to expect a certain standard.. I booked this from the pictures and will say they are accurate but it was the things that cannot be portrayed that disappointed. Although, as I have already mentioned the location of this house could not be bettered. if the house was to be upgraded then I would definitely not hesitate to return. if the owners do upgrade, I hope they retain the character.
please, don't let my review put you off as we did enjoy the stay for the views and the pool. Also, I am a bit OCD when it comes to cleanliness.

sandra w
Coleraine, United Kingdom
“Mijas pueblo”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

What a wonderful holiday we had in this beautiful village .the house was everything we could have wished for and more .breathtaking views from every window .swimming pool fabulous .I could go on and on .it was just lovely to stay here .

Management Response
1 Jul 2017
Thank you Sandra, you couldn't have been better guests. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing