All reviews ocean view coffs harbour the sofa bed full kitchen beach access main bathroom games room long drive heated pool gold coast bedroom villa great spot self contained beautiful beach an overnight stay balcony tennis
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Very run down and tired room. In desperate need of refurb. Luckily we stayed one night only. Good coating of dust throughout the room. Woke up in the morning to find a layer of dust had settled covering my phone on the bedside table. Carpet worn out and had been taped together with black duct tape. Sticky tiled floor when walking on it. Main bedroom smelt like smoke. Very poor water pressure out of sure. Couldn’t get Optus reception in the downstairs of the apartment and the WiFi was unusable slow. Spend your money elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Chemonk2005
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Road trip from the central coast nsw.
Quick look through the usual web hotel spots and this one stood out. Price was good, location on the beach and a spa.
Check. Check. Checked all the boxes.
Easy to book. Quick reply and a phone call letting us know how to collect keys due to a late arrival.
The room was better than expected. Cosy, well designed and presented.
Woke up to a beautiful ocean view and the sound of crashing waves.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Worst place we have stayed at the first room wasn't even clean food crumbs all over floor dead fly's on the kitchen window sill kids dirty hand prints on the glass doors someone's left over bottle of shampoo in bathroom dirty brown ring around the spa bath so they moved us to another room which wasn't any better we brought food to cook OMG the oven was beyond disgusting when I complained again all they said was OMG we can give you a refund but would have to leave which we would of done but everything was booked out so they settled for 15oercent off bill when I asked to speak to manager I was told he only comes in now and then well no wonder the place terrible don't bother wasting your money staying here it's a joke I've put some pics up if the filth they expect people to cook in 5star I think not

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Large group of 11, booked 3 rooms, 2 bedroom 2 bath. It was just for the 1 night, on route to Gold Coast! The beach was nice, but the place is a bit run down and needs updating, lots of stuff my daughter got into, needs to be a bit more child friendly!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SukhiLiddar
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I spent a week here, and was very disappointed.

The apartment was very dark, with dark brown walls and poor lighting.

There were various maintenance problems including loose handrail to the stairs, kitchen tap flopping around, air conditioner remote not working and the bathroom in desperate need of an upgrade.

The restaurant was horrendously expensive, so it was better to drive into Coffs Harbour for meals and not eat there.

I would not stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business