“The best ribs”

Dexter Bar B Que
Ranked #27 of 155 Restaurants in Cape Girardeau
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place has the best ribs in Cape. They are a dry rib and if I could make the rub at home, I would eat them everyday. The prices for meals are a little more expensive than some other places. Many times I go through the drive-thru and pick up a couple of sides of ribs to take home which are reasonably priced.

2  Thank jenk61

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We ordered a full slab of ribs, and a side of fries. (There was plenty of food to feed two). Jacob was a good waiter, we didn't want for a thing.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

My neighbor and I went here for lunch and truly enjoyed our meals. They serve large helpings of food. Don't forget the soft serve ice cream and toppings for dessert.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

If you are anywhere near this location you must give it a try. Located on 236 South Broadview Street in Cape Girardeau. It's right across the street from My Daddy's Cheesecake. Good food and service. Enjoy!

1  Thank Butterflydays
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

The food is always great at Dexter's Barbecue. Very tasty!! The service is VERY fast. The service is good.

2  Thank Lynn R