“Store for gifts????”

Got a photo?
Add it.
We Are Bazaar
Reviewed 30 December 2015

I'm not sure what the person that owns this store is thinking, but I could not find anything nice to actually buy for a gift. It hardly has anything inside and a lot of junk if you were to ask me. There are much better places around than this place for gifts.

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

I find myself returning to this little shop every time I want to buy a special gift. He offers a wonderful variety from american-made producers as well as companies worldwide, not just China. The owner/operator so helpful when you just can't think of what you want to do about a gift. There's a wonderful variety of quality and the many many affordable pieces of art, useful accessories, carefully chosen antique pieces I'm one of a kind unusual gifts. He has one whole room devoted the Christmas ornaments. I love that room! Stop in and meet him, enjoy his little shop. It's worth your time.

1  Thank Lake_Food_Detective
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Take time to meet Mark, the owner and share travel stories with him. Mark has an eclectic personality and is fun to visit with. He makes an effort to keep affordable gifts as well as some higher end collectables on hand. Great funky place.

1  Thank ibrocky2