“Wonderful food in small town setting”
Review of Tuscono's

Tuscono's
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Buckner
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Three of my friends joined me at a restaurant we've heard about from a food group that gave it rave reviews & we were amazed at the selections offered. Large portions, hot, delicious homemade food, we all had something different. Price was very reasonable. It was 5 star taste in small town Buckner Missouri. I'm telling everyone I know about this hidden treasure with fabulous service & will frequent often.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My grandson and I went there for lunch and he had their house pizza and had the best Philly sandwich I have ever eaten. It had tender meat and typical had on onions and peppers but had a combo of cheeses and the most unusual garlic horseradish creamy sauce to add on the side and it was sumptuously inviting to my taste buds. I must hidden gem.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We went for my birthday. What a wonderful dinner. The surroundings were comfortable and service was outstanding. She was pleasant and helpful. I am celiac and she was able to direct me to proper dishes. All the sauces but 2 are gluten free! Unbelievable! quiGluten free past and pizza. The menu is extensive and quite authentic. Best we have had since Italy!! They even served us a delicious gluten free chocolate lava cake and ice cream. Really exceeded our expectations! We will be back.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

me and my dad went out for his birthday a father and son tradition so we went to Tuscono's in Buckner it was a very good time and the food was great and priced well i think

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Had been hearing about this place for some.time now. The wife and I decided to give it a try last Friday night. We got right in and seated. Love the old building it sits in. Our server was very good and very efficient. We got salads within 4 mins of ordering them and our meals arrived within 20 mins of ordering. Impressive for a Friday night. Wife got chicken Fett with broccoli and I got Spaghetti Carbanara.. both meals were very good and portions were huge. We ended up taking home.over half of each of our meals. Cant wait to try the pizza and lasagna next time or.maybe a quick sandwich for lunch. Basically we will.return!! Very good to know we have such a good place to eat outside of the normal hotspots. Nice to get out try something new. You should too... Won't be dissappointed!