“Servers very friendly, menu kind of expensive”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Been wanting to try Bonefish Grill; the server was very friendly and helpful when ordering. We were there for lunch; spent 100 on just 4 people; I thought the prices were a bit high; the fish was good; I got the trout parmesan; son in law got the salmon; the other two got lunch specials of the day; fish tacos and crab cakes. Nothing was bad but for the price nothing was stellar. Best thing was the small appetizer of Bang Bang shrimp on special for 6.00. No salad included with the meals. I'd kinda rather go to Red Lobster but I guess I just have low standards!!! At dinner time it is quite pricey for a place that isn't super special inside..... just my opinion. It sits in front of the Drury Inn on Eager Road and Brentwood Also no vegetarian options but salad; maybe one pasta dish, just in case anyone in your party is vegetarian or vegan, it is not a good choice for them.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Nice happy hour menu, good atmosphere, great service! Bartender was excellent. Bonefish has never disappointed.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We and our friends love Bonefish Grill in St Louis and Bonita Springs. The decor is cozy, the cocktails are excellent, the food is interesting and always excellent. We love it for Happy Hour especially.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I dunno if it was just our server or what but it took forever to get our food,drinks, just anything.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

In my last visit to Saint Louis had the opportunity to lunch @Bonefish the day I arrived and dine with collegues another night.
Service as I was alone @lungh was correct, cordial and attentious. I really wanted only to lunch and rest. Everything was good.
The dinner experience had more interaction as we were a small group. Suggestions were really nice and we had a great time. Food was good and we all were satisfied.
Best of all was to go walking back to the hotel.

Saw many families and all seemed to have a great time!