“Huge portions, great prices”

The Hungry Hunter Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 402 Restaurants in Branson
Description: Come check out the Hungry Hunter where breakfast is served all day! If you like chicken fried steaks or pork tenderloins you will love ours! Hand cut, cooked to perfection eat as a sandwich or with some yummy hash browns and eggs. We also have warm gooey cinnamon rolls if that hits the spot!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Gigantic portions, great omelette. Gluten free only in the eggs and breakfast meat sense of gluten free.

1  Thank hcullen3

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast. We were seated quickly, and it was instantly clear that the staff were extremely friendly. Great menu choices, very reasonable prices, large portions, and great flavor. Also learned that ALL of their bread (biscuits, white and wheat toast) is made fresh daily on the premises. If we're ever in Branson again, this is a definite repeat!

1  Thank BCasey37
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This isn't a place that would catch my eye if I was just passing by, so I was very happy to see the reviews on Tripadvisor. My husband and I each ordered an omelet, which we could have split. We also shared one of the massive cinnamon rolls. Everything was tasty, hot and fresh. The bread is all made in house--fresh and delicious! We boxed up our leftovers and will have them for breakfast tomorrow. I would definitely come back!

1  Thank ImagineYourselfThere
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I were told this is a great local breakfast spot. The service was good and the food was excellent. We ordered French toast, the biscuits and gravy, and the hungry hunter plate. Everything was delicious. The biscuits and gravy had pieces of sausage.

Come early or you will have a long wait !

1  Thank Brandy M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate here for a late lunch, but we all ordered breakfast. Everything was so good! We tried all different things. The cinnamon roll we shared was fabulous! My biscuit and gravy hit the spot and the bacon, eggs, and hash browns I had were delicious and not greasy. My husband said he thinks this is his new favorite. Great, friendly service in a nice, clean restaurant. We will be back.

1  Thank Ajh1998

Been to The Hungry Hunter Restaurant? Share your experiences!