All reviews waffles outdoor pool hot tub cottage cheese golden corral place to stay room was clean biscuits car show free breakfast conference room hot breakfast off the strip fresh fruit silver dollar city easy access nice breakfast
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We were put in this motel by Summer Winds Resort (which I wouldn’t recommend using either). I wouldn’t have stayed here otherwise. It was ok but for the price I think I could have found better. Rooms were semi clean and staff was friendly. We were told we would be put in one of the top 15 hotels in Branson. If this is one of the top 15 I would hate to see the others.

3  Thank sides5
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

First of all check in was good, ladies were friendly. As soon as I started walking upstairs to our room I could feel the floor a little unstable. We got to our room it was clean, very outdated but seemed clean. The WiFi would work occasionally and it was very slow! I always look for a clean room and a comfortable sleep, I did not have a comfortable sleep. I could here kids jumping, playing in the rooms next door and even people coughing! The beds weren’t the most comfortable either. We decided to try the breakfast, which wasn’t good either, I opted out and ended up getting a breakfast shake somewhere else. I will not stay here again, I rather pay more and find a place I can sleep comfortable in!

2  Thank Adrianac08
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Unclean!! My family stayed here on spring break and all of us broke out in a rash when we got home we went to the Dr and it was Folliculitis caused my contaminated water (hot tub)! My mother called the hotel and they just blew it off, and the general manager never called her back as promised. Also around the pool was so slick it was very dangerous one little boy fell and had a huge knot on his head, another gentleman slipped and cut his toe open, and my niece fell twice they actually had to start wearing their socks it was so bad!
It's really sad to because they had friendly staff while there and for the price it's an ok motel they just really need to work on cleaning and safety!!

5  Thank Robin D
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

horrible experience, I wouldn’t recommend this motel to my worst enemy, we stayed there 4 days the second day we were there one of the people that worked at the front desk came to our room around 7 pm and asked if everything was ok because he said another guest complained that there was a lot of noise coming from our room. You could walk across the floor and it sounded like the floors were going to cave in because the motel was so poorly constructed. Overall I would definitely not stay there again.

2  Thank Bubtheduck
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The staff was helpful and nice. The room was nice but the air conditioner was noisy and could not get the room cold enough. It’s in a good area, within a few miles of everything you really need. The bed was a little stiff but that’s just me. Otherwise it is a nice choice for a night to crash.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank U5022RHheatherw
Ryan R, Owner at Honeysuckle Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Be Blessed,