“The Best Ice Cream I've ever had!”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 24 Dessert in Branson
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: Andy's Frozen Custard is a quick service frozen dessert business. We are a freestanding restaurant with drive through and walk-up service windows. We sell delicious frozen custard treats. Andy's has a wide variety of treats from simple vanilla or chocolate cones to seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Pie Concretes and Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the Jackie Brown special and it is probably the most delicious thing I've ever ate! Can't beat it on a hot summer day.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 958)

41 - 45 of 1 958 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Busy all the time and you wait for your order, but all in all it's pretty good. The malt I had was cold and chocolatey.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Service was quick and the menu is large. The portions were good size and free water is available out front with plenty of seating

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yummy!! We both had the strawberry shortcake sundae cuz it just looked good on this oh so hot day and it didn't fail to deliver!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

No matter what diet my wife has me on, I'll still do Andy's. It's just amazing!!!!!!! I love everything they have and probably tasted everything they serve. Great place for family enjoyment. If you're local, just tell them. If you aren't local, it doesn't matter, you'll get the best soft serve in this part of southern Missouri.

Been to Andy's Frozen Custard? Share your experiences!