Illusionist Rick Thomas - Mansion of Dreams

Reviews (1 532)
1 532 results
1 349
1 349
All reviews magic show andy williams theater all ages audience involved whole family his wife magician stage helicopter tiger shows performance comedy entertainment rows veterans
Selected filters
20 - 25 of 1 532 reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2021

We really enjoyed the show! The illusions were mind-boggling. This was one of the best shows in Branson and right up there with all the magic/illusion shows in Las Vegas.
I have this show tied with Reza so see both!
In addition, Rick was very personable. It was nice for him to express his appreciation for active military, veterans, first responders, and frontline medical workers.

Date of experience: March 2021
RickRThomas, Owner at Illusionist Rick Thomas - Mansion of Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2021

So appreciated! Best wishes always!

Reviewed 18 March 2021

My husband and I took our two boys (10 &13) to see the show. All 4 of us had a wonderful LOVED the show. He was very passionate, a great showman and impressed all of us. I highly recommend people of any age to see this show. Well worth it!

Date of experience: March 2021
RickRThomas, Owner at Illusionist Rick Thomas - Mansion of Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

May your family have a wonderful stay in Branson!

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

Great show! Very entertaining! Great connection with the audience & throws in some comedy wit his interactions! Very down to earth performer! Will definitely go back to his show when back in Branson!

RickRThomas, Owner at Illusionist Rick Thomas - Mansion of Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Many thanks and best wishes always!

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

Wow! What a great show! I really recomend this show for all age!! Very very awsome! I will deffinly come back, for sure!!

Reviewed 22 October 2020

I saw his show in Vegas at O'sheas years ago with the huge white tigers. It was great then, this show was blah. On several of the "illusions" you could see the mirrors which ruined it for us. The Andy Williams theater is huge and expansive. To us the show was just OK.......if you have other options, this is nothing that you cant miss.

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank dave3232
RickRThomas, Owner at Illusionist Rick Thomas - Mansion of Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

I’m sorry. I am told this is the finest production I have created. I tried.