“Wonderful Show!!”

Illusionist Rick Thomas Show in Branson
Ranked #19 of 154 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Magic of Rick Thomas "THE BEST MAGICIAN PERIOD!-ShowBiz Magazine-Rick Thomas now proudly brings to Branson the most successful family show in Las Vegas history. World-renowned Illusionist Rick Thomas has been delighting Las Vegas audiences and wowing critics for 15 years. He has also completed five world tours covering over 50 countries. Critics call it the perfect show for the entire family! Now in Branson. High honors include the coveted "Magician of the Year" by the Academy of Magical Arts and "Stage Magician of the Year" by the World Magic Awards. Thomas has also been featured on numerous national television specials including the NBC specials "The World's Greatest Magic" and his own specials on ABC that aired throughout Asia. Thomas performs the most intriguing and innovative grand illusions in the world with a style unlike any other magical entertainer. His stage presence is unmatched as he weaves magic, music, dance and comedy into a seamless spectacle. "The slick showmanship of Rick Thomas is a riveting visual delight and he is a triumph of personality and presentation!"-Los Angeles Times-An Extraordinary Branson Entertainment Value!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were so glad that we decided to attend this show! It was a nice break from the traditional shows, and Rick and his crew do an amazing job! As a teacher, I especially appreciate his signature theme:) Thank you for an awesome night of family fun! Great job!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 175)
All reviews
"great entertainment"
in 17 reviews

19 - 23 of 1 175 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rick Thomas puts on a highly entertaining show with dancers, music, and illusions. He also made the show very funny with his audience participation. We laughed and were amazed at the same time. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Maybe I'm getting too old to attend magic shows, but I found this show to be so "typical" and without much to thrill. For starters, there seemed to be only 4-5 major "acts" with lots of time wasted trying to be funny with little kids. I could care less about his family story too. Most of his "magic" was courtesy of effective lighting. There are so many high quality entertainment options in Branson that I would suggest attending others.

RickRThomas, Owner at The Magic of Rick Thomas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

It saddens me when someone is so blatantly off regarding the show. My production presents more magical effects than any magic production world-wide. There are at least 16 massive effects in my show, including the production and vanish of a helicopter and an effect seen nowhere else in the world where we dance in the air. If you had appreciation for the art, you would realize that the exquisite lighting is flawless in pulling off the highest caliber of magic both in Branson and internationally. My show continues to tour the world and is presented in the finest venues, including the Sydney Opera House in Australia and the Palace Theatre on Broadway.

You come to Branson, to a patriotic and family-oriented part of the country, and then sit at your keyboard and type the terrible words that you do not care about my family story. I am so sorry that the extra 3 minutes I added to my show that day to express a bit of appreciation for my wife on our Anniversary landed on you with such distaste. You are also a hypocrite, condemning me for the family man I am, yet on other reviews you praise them for it.

My show is 2 hours and ten minutes long. Regarding the children, you are missing the mark. You sir, are not seeing the bigger picture. The 'lots of time' you said I wasted with the children was 10 minutes. There are only two effects in the entire show where children are involved. I teach a little boy how to make a woman float in the air. I then teach a little girl how to follow her dreams. I guarantee this had a positive impact on their lives and the lives of the other 99.9% of the audience. At that moment it is about the children. Whether you thought me funny or not is irrelevant and so is your review.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best show ever! Awesome magic, inspirational, great dancing, music and lights too! Loved how the audience was involved in the show!