All reviews under new ownership off the strip fresh fruit hotel is located biscuits and gravy cereal sofa housekeeper traffic
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Place was at a nice location just off the strip. I was sketchy at first after reading some reviews. But had no problem with our stay. The pool was nice and so were the towels. The front desk lady helped us with ticketing. Overall a good stay, will come again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Horrible!! I do not recommend this place to ANYONE! They have new owners as of 2 weeks ago and they might as well give up now.. We stayed their for an entire week and the only time our (myself, husband and 3 small kids) room was cleaned was when I finally complained to the GM after having a miad service sign hanging on our door for 2 days.. and he brought me cleaning supplies and the vacuum to do it myself I couldn't believe it! The breakfast was a joke.. It was stale bread they kept setting out every day and cheap donuts from the snack cake sections at the grocery store.. They kept setting the same ones out, 5 days in a row!

The carpet was gross and stained.. The bathroom actually had someone else hair clogging the drains! The mattresses were a joke.. The only positive was the AC unit kept the room cool. Worst hotel stay I've ever had! If you enjoy being clean and comfortable DO NOT stay here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kellie Q
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is under new ownership, newer than Mark & Jill (mentioned in other comments). Everything was absolutely awful about this place! We booked a King Suite with Spa tub through Hotels.com a couple weeks in advance. When we got there they didn’t have any records that we were booked there, and asked if we’d be willing to pay full price instead. After being told no, we were given keys to a room that already had people staying in it! We come back and they change our keys out for a plain double queen room. Finally our third time back to the front desk we get the room we had booked, and paid for. The room was dirty. I wore white socks walking on the floor and in about 10 minutes the bottom of my socks were filthy and could no longer see white on the bottom of them. We realize we don’t have ANY towels in our room, so on our way out to go enjoy the town we tell them that we don’t have any towels in our room. They tried to hand it to us, and I said we are fixing to leave so could you just put them in our room please. I was told that I could just pick them up on our way back in because we would have to walk right by the front desk anyways. None of our lamps worked in our room, and our main source of light was missing a lightbulb. Breakfast was terrible. The only food offered was cereal, toast, and little donuts like you’d get from the Little Debbie bags. Our room was cleaned but it looked like someone had gone through our clothes. They replaced our towels with clean ones, but didn’t leave any wash cloths behind. So I had nothing to wash my face with the next morning. The wall paper was peeling. There was no elevator. The owners acted like we were inconveniencing them by stay there. Worst experience I’ve ever had at a hotel!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AngelWaldrup
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The NEW owners, Mark and Jill are super sweet people and are working hard to restore this place. Mark is an amazing cook and makes an breakfast and homemade rolls. We love how it is off the main drag and is so relaxing to sit outside and sip coffee in the quiet setting while listening to the birds chirp instead of cars. We will for sure be back next time. Thanks for the warm welcome and you guys are doing great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Priceline has this place as a 4 star... (it was maybe a 2 star) we were excited to get a 4 star for $47... that is until we walked into the dark foyer with a very messy front desk.

The owner was very nice and he is certainly a people person and made us feel welcomed. The hotel is very old and dated and is in need of major updates.

The walls are paper thin and we heard everything in the room next to us. The first night was terrible we heard the guy snoring all night as though he was in the room with us.

I told my wife that we will get another hotel but she said just get another room and we can make it work. The owner got us another room and we got a good nights sleep.

They need to teach the cleaning staff how to vacuum a room.

All in all we got a super cheap room and we stayed 2 nights.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family