“Fried Green Tomatoes!”

Ranked #60 of 402 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Go for the tomatoes! I got the potato soup which was more like gravy. Salad and corn muffin were great. The pie was OK. Spouse had great liver & onions.

1205tom, Guest Relations Manager at McFarlain's Family Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 530)

46 - 50 of 2 532 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We eat here each time we visit Branson. Good family atmosphere and reasonable prices. It is in a small mall with an IMAX and some retail shops. It is independently owned and the food is good. We recommend it to our friends.

Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a good place to eat with a large group. Service was fast and the food was good. I normally wouldn't, but I ordered the chicken strips on the recommendation of our waitress. They were really good. Hand breaded and dipped. I couldn't even finish the whole order. Stop in if you are tired of fast food and want a delicious meal.

Thank you for your business and for your review!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a fun place to eat. And the food is good, as well. My wife had Fried Catfish last night and she said it was very good, and she is a Catfish expert! I had their sirloin steak and it was prepared exactly how I ordered it, and was very tasty.

Fun Tip: There are two round tables. Do not let them seat you at the round tables, but rather try to get as near to one of them as possible, and then be prepared to watch the fun happen. I won't spoil it here, but what you will see will be the funniest thing you have seen in a while. You will thank me later.

Thank you for your review and not spoiling our fun!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was looking for a quick place to eat and this place cough our eye. Easy access and good location. Also, rather large and accommodates lots of tables.

Thank you!

Been to McFarlain's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!