Open today: Closed
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from US$11,20
from US$99,95
from US$33,95
from US$35,00
Reviews (1 483)
1 418 results
All reviews baby kangaroo bottle feeding sloth encounter drive thru feed the animals parakeet house vip experience animal shows peanut butter parakeet paradise prairie dogs tram tour vip pass bible verses exotic animals love animals small animals
143 - 148 of 1 418 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We did the VIP experience and got up close and personal with the animals. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. There are different ways to see the Animals, walking trail, car or bus. We did all 3 and we were quite happy!

1  Thank Alison D
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This was a horrible experience. Mice were running around the floor where mice shouldn’t have been. The animals were dying of thirst. They had their heads stuck in the fences & it smelled beyond horrible. You could not even see the animals because of all the flies attacking them. (There are plenty of fly replents you can put on the animals to prevent this)

THIS IS A HORRIBLE PLACE!!!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We went to the Promised Land Zoo on June 23. It was my daughter’s 10th Birthday and she loves animals. We decided to splurge on this zoo not knowing much about it and do the Exclusive Encounter. All I can say is WOW!!! This is a very nice zoo and they are expanding it to make it even better. We really went with not knowing what to expect. Once I walked through the door we knew we had made the right decision. The staff was on their game giving us great instructions on what to expect. First was our VIP lounge encounter and Marsupial Marsha and Triceratops Sara were fantastic. I can not believe we were able to hold Ruby Ru a 6 month old kangaroo she was so sweet plus many other animals. Sorry the kangaroo was my favorite!!! Then it was time for our adventure with Tiger Tim and WOW what an adventure. He took us on a ride and memories of a lifetime. From Emu to bison to Elk every animal along the way was so much fun. They came right up to us and we spent time with each animal. Tiger Tim was in no hurry and just let us enjoy the zoo. One of our favorite moments was Zander the camel. He was quiet a character he chased us on the ATV and was after the bucket of food in the back. He finally managed to get the lid off and tried to enjoy him some snacks. Tiger Tim had to stop and close the bucket but that did not stop Zander he just kept chasing us. It was a memorable experience. Then was the moment we had waited for. My daughter’s favorite animal Mace the giraffe. Such a sweet and gentle giant and we had the most incredible experience. We got to feed him and love him it was a true dream come true. We are still talking about him and wish we could hug him one more time. Then came our experience of the enclosed encounter with the Sloths and Lemur. Another incredible experience and one that we all enjoyed. The Sloths were cool and the lemur was an experience in itself. We loved all this zoo had!! Branson has a lot to experience and I can not believe the people that give this a bad review. This zoo is not your typical zoo. Yes it cost more to do VIP or VIP plus or the exculusive but this is what this zoo is made for. Pay the extra because it is an experience of a lifetime. U can spend money anywhere in Branson but investing here is worth it. Just do it and believe me you and your family will talk about it for years to come. Thank you Promised Land Zoo my God bless this zoo for many many years!!!!

2  Thank amberbedgood
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I'm honestly surprised there are so many positive reviews. It's really terrible. The foot safari is quite a bit of walking between enclosures and a lot of enclosures were empty. The drive thru was basically the other side of the enclosures, though there were a few more. A lot of these were empty, too. It really wasn't worth the money.

I can see from their response to other reviews that they think this is our fault for not doing more. We shouldn't have to buy VIP tickets to have a basic zoo experience. We didn't need to have personal animal encounters. Frankly, the snotty responses blaming the guests for not doing enough make my opinion of the place even lower.

My granddaughter enjoyed it well enough, but she's one and doesn't know what the zoo is supposed to be like.

Date of experience: June 2018
plzoo1, Owner at Branson's Promised Land Zoo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

The drive thru is a free addition to every admission. Even the Basic Admission comes with the Foot Safari, Live Animal Shows, Parakeet Paradise and New Animal Adventure Building. Those attractions come with every admission. Our VIP choices are a great way to GET CLOSER with the VIP Guided Tram Tour and also the VIP Encounters. If your group didn’t want to upgrade to our VIP choices then you are more than welcome to enjoy all the other activities in the park.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This was a fun place to go. My kids really loved being able to interact with the animals. Our tram driver was very funny and knowledgeable. We purchased the VIP plus package and were able to feed and pet the sloths. It was so much fun!

2  Thank jfbhatti
plzoo1, Owner at Branson's Promised Land Zoo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share about your trip to Promised Land Zoo. We do have some great new tram drivers and the sloths are my favorite too.