“Great Show!”

Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction
Ranked #48 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinner and live entertainment featuring thirty-two horses and dozens of talented riders performing daring feats of trick riding and competition inside a huge 35,000-square-foot arena.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great Show and very tasty fun dinner! The whole family enjoys this dinner show. A must while in Branson!

Write a ReviewReviews (6 944)
All reviews
"dinner show"
in 274 reviews

362 - 366 of 6 947 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have been going to this show for several years now. I will always go when I'm in Branson. You get more than enough to eat. The only downfall is it seems the seating is crammed. It's a wonderful show! The food is amazing. I would recommend this show to anyone. I think it is ridiculous after all these years the name has to be changed! Worth every penny and every minute of your time !

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were seated in section A and got sand thrown in our faces and food. Not fond of adding dogs to the show. Missed the lumber jack part of the show .

Reviewed 27 June 2018

To start this review, we are not really "show" people. This show confirmed that for us. A co-worker had recommended this show - told me it was so good they would definitely see it next time in Branson. The meal was good, but nothing great. The show was entertaining, but nothing I need to see again. There were some neat horse tricks and the skits with Skeeter were entertaining. If you're like my family and not a big fan of shows, this is a skip-able attraction.

1  Thank CarissasAccount