All reviewshome away from homeroom was cleancable tvchecking incoffee potwould stay here againmicapetsbedscouch
Reviewed 14 July 2015

me and my wife have stayed here 2 times and the homestead is a older hotel it is a family ran place very nice people the rooms are very clean the a/c works great the swimming pool is a bit shallow to deep it is clean I have had lots of stays at lots of places in Branson and lots of bad service in mostly new hotels . like I said homestead is family ran and good service you want a clean room clean pool stay there.

Room Tip: get the pillow top rooms
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Friendly staff , When I was checking in I ask about discounts on show tickets, They sent us just up the road to a purple building, where we got 2 tickets for the price of one. We got 4 different shows for the price of one. They also were helpful on places to eat. Now about the room it was large and clean, with coffee maker, frig. and microwave. We were on the ground floor, So we could park and walk into our room. Reasonable priced. Beds slept good. WE stayed June 29- July 3. Left on the 4th of July.

Room Tip: WE like the ground floor, but they had ducks and chickens at the end of motel and we were 2 doors from them so when we went outside we could smell the order from the pen. So I would ask for a room father from the pen. You couldn't smell the order in the room.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2015

I booked this motel for one night since it was fairly close to the Landing. The room was clean, had a musty odor which dissipated once the air conditioner cooled the room down. The room we stayed in had been renovated, paneling had been painted, carpet pulled up and laminate placed (YEAH!!). It is a family owned motel and they were the nicest, most accommodating people. I needed a later check out after a half marathon and was allowed to return to the room and shower, which was so appreciated! It is right on the strip (Hwy 76) very close to the interstate and not far from the Landing. For the price, it was a very good deal. No frills, just a clean, comfortable bed, room & bath with free wi-fi.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Z1977MNkarenm
Reviewed 25 May 2015

I called another motel that didn't allow pets but they recommended the Homestead Motel. I am very glad they did. Mika was very pleasant to make reservations with and just as kind during check in. I've stayed in many hotels all over the country at all price levels and I've never stayed in such a clean room. This is definitely an independent older motel in need of upgrades but you will never find a cleaner room at any price.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 16 May 2015

First impression was positive--greeted by friendly and competent staff. It is a family owned and run business. For the very reasonable price, I was expecting "no frills" and perhaps that is correct. But it was definitely the most comfortable motel stay I have ever had. I was impressed when walking to our room, the open Bibles were visible from the windows. The room was large, two queen size beds and a sofa, dresser, table and chairs (and still room to move around)--much roomier most. It was clean and cheerful. Appliances worked (coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator--I didn't try the blow dryer), and the water got hot. And the bed was by far the most comfortable motel bed I've ever slept on! I highly recommend the Homestead Motel!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family