Branson's Famous Baldknobbers

from US$42,48
from US$30,50
Reviews (1 097)
1 097 results
All reviews mabe family droopy drawers pre show comedy skits country music how great thou art great comedy great family piano player clean comedy clean fun classic country laughed so hard sign autographs entire show during intermission whole family
134 - 139 of 1 097 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Upon arrival at the theater we wanted to use the restrooms. I entered the door with the "MEN" sign & while I was washing my hands much to my surprise my wife exited a stall &upon seeing me asked "what are you doing in here?" Turns out there are 2 doors to the mens restroom & 2 to the ladies room. So confusing that other people made the same mistake.
The performance was basiclly just " lame ",their attempt at comedy was "Lame" the sound system was extremely loud & garbaled, so loud my party moved back from the stage about 15 rows, Their was plenty empty seats.
The traffic was terrible (stop & Go )
I would advise people to spend their money on a " duck " ride.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We have seen the Baldknobbers many times in the past 30 years and loved everything about it. This time they are in a different theatre and the music was different. They need to go back to the old Baldknobbers, more of the older country. The comedy was still good but the show just lacked that “Baldknobbers “ feeling. Still a good family show, we were just a little disappointed as true Baldknobbers fans!! This was the show we always put first on our list when we came to Branson.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

They were very good. The band was excellent ! I was disappointed in all the changes they have made. I loved the mix of comedy and music . The comedy parts seem to me have been cut way back .They should bill the act as the The NewBaldknobbers since many of the family members are gone, or named it the Mega Show since she and her husband seem to be controlling things now. I have been several times over the past few years but this will be my last time.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to Branson for 27 years and have seen the show over the years. It’s definitely changed since we first saw it. The comedy is still the best thing in the show. Hopefully they will get back to some of the older country music classics. Great performance honoring our veterans. I always love this part about Branson. The band was amazing and very talented.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The show was a total MESS. The MUSIC was so LOUD that even tissues stuffed in your ears could not soften the LOUD music. Several in the audience moved to the back of the theater and some WALKED OUT -half way thru the first half.
Some not so clean jokes were told. Would not suggest anyone to attend--but IF you do TAKE EARPLUGS. They told you not to give any review but good to Trip Adviser.HA