“Great enchiladas on the way home from Dogwood Canyon ”

Raymond's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Blue Eye
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Branson for MLK weekend.

One the way back from fishing in Dogwood Canyon, our daughter was hungry (and so was I). I was torn, as my wife had a turkey cooking in the room and it was to be read just about when we got back there.
BUT
Our daughter needed just at little something, so we stopped in Blue Eye, a small but friendly-looking town, at Raymond’s.

Since we just needed a snack, we couldn’t sample the entire menu, but we did split a chicken enchilada, and it was quite flavorful and tasty.

The waitress was friendly and the service was quick, which made for a great pit stop.

Next time, we’ll plan likely a full lunch before or after fishing and we’ll sample more items. We’ll see you then, Raymond’s!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Best Mexican Food I have found since moving to NWA. Great service. Reasonable Prices. Will return soon

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We have driven by several times and decided to stop. Beware- it's cash only and it states that on the front door. They have a decent menu from burgers to quesadillas. The salsa and chips before your meal are a nice touch, I loved the salsa btw it has a little kick at the end. Food was ok, could have had more flavor... restaurant was small but clean and we had a friendly server.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Very small restaurant, staff is ok , medium food level,very limited menu, no atmosphere at all , prices ok.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I go there all the time. Quality Mexican food and big servings.
P.S. My favorite is the el Monterrey Burrito.