“Terrible customer service”

Ali's Pizzeria
Get food delivered
Ranked #7 of 10 Restaurants in Joondanna
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

These guys messed up my order Thu 28 Jan 2021 so I had to reorder it. Over an hour later, the second order was never delivered so its now way past 22:00 and I still have no dinner.

I called and asked to speak to the manager about it and the staff member said he was busy with other customers and hung up on me. I called back and the guy said it wasn't his problem and he really didn't care.

Now, I've been ordering from these guys regularly since 2020. I am really shocked and not to mention angry after that staff member treated me like that. Not cool.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Ordered pizza at 12:30 am. When picked up after 20 mins it was cold. Chicken in the pizza smells off. No topping in the pizza all tomato sauce little bit chicken and couple slices of avacado. Will never visit again and not even recommend someone else. If you are a pizza lover try it in instabaul cafe on Fitzgerald street best pizza in town.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I had the best pizza tonight wonderful flavour great price especially my pizza chicken I recommend most of my friends to try his pizza

Date of visit: May 2018