“Best chicken”

Ranked #3 of 157 Restaurants in Southaven
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Chicken was excellent, friendly service, and a great location in Southaven, MS. Hope they bring Gus' s to Minnesota. Maybe MOA!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I accidentally ended up here because I plugged in Gus's into my GPS when leaving the airport and came here instead of the original location. However, I had a perfectly good lunch. The chicken was tasty even if the portions are a little small and the single piece of white bread makes for an odd side. The mac and cheese was really good and fries decent. They have a few different beers too though nothing fancy. Prices I might add are very, very low. I'd be back.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I love having this neighborhood gem close by. Gus's provides good service, food, and dining experience consistently.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We usually stop here for lunch while in the area. The food is very good; there is a good selection of choices. Service is typically well below average - you can save on tips here by not paying for something you do not receive.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

This place was recommended by a lady I met on the plane! She said, "I know my fried chicken and TRUST me!!" So, I took a chance... the food was very good. Tere was enough to fill and satisfy my travel-wearied soul. Service was energetic, but a bit too interruptive. I especially like the decor-not too fancy, but welcoming!