All reviews taco bell dixie queen memphis hotels landers center outlet mall room was clean light sleeper walking distance staff was very friendly would stay here again exit lotion refrigerator
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Nice clean room staff was friendly breakfast not much but , several restaurants nearby close to tanger outlet and close to all memphis attractions without all the noise of some memphis hotels would recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018

B/C of unforeseen flight delays, I was running a day late and called to cancel the reservation only 8 hours before I was due to check in. These nice people cancelled the reservation, without charge. Further, when I did show up the next day, they gave me a discount.

The room was perfectly adequate and the price was on the low end of moderate and the front desk clerk was very nice.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank doug b
Reviewed 9 February 2018

My husband & I spent the night here. The room was clean but had very thin walls where you could hear conversations in other rooms. If you're looking for reasonable price hotel then this is the one but I wouldn't necessarily spend more than one night. They have a Continental breakfast which consists of muffins, cereal, & waffle maker. Plus your juice & coffee.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary F
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Great place to spend the night. Nice clean room. Convenient for shopping and dining. Desk clerk was very helpful when we had questions as to where something was located. I would recommend this to other travelers passing through.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy C
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had to stay at this little hotel, due to all other hotels booked in Southaven. We stayed at this hotel with a little hesitation, but it was just a perfect stay. For a non branded place, they were perfect. Clean, comfortable, quiet, and safe! Everyone was freindly and were helpful. The room was neat and clean. This will be our regular stay from here on! No need to pay for big names and horrible service, this place feels like home.
By the way, a nice little breakfast was included in the price! Can't beat it!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business