“Great country store and restaurant”

Shady Acres Village
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Seminary
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Our restaurant has a very casual feel with delicious southern cooking. We offer a wonderful plate lunch as well as old fashioned burgers, sandwiches and salads. Our desserts are made fresh right here in our own bakery. We also have an old timely General Store with fresh produce and lots of homemade jams and jellies, hand-dipped ice cream, a large assortment of t-shirts, cute apparel and some unique gift ideas.
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Shady acres has great food,barbecue,lunch plates,ribs, country home style food. Also has souvenir shop with jams,jellies,pickled items,honey and other country theme and homegrown items. Fun place to stop to enjoy good good snd6 shop and relax in friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We usually stop for their burgers on our way thru to the beach but at today's stop I decided the get the smoked chicken that smelled so good! I was not disappointed! It was very juicy and had the right amount of smoke. I also opted for the sweet potatoes and butter beans and they also were delicious! I have yet to have anything bad there. It's also a fun place to just look around the gift shop and nursery.

1  Thank Larryasmall
Martha M, Owner at Shady Acres Village, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Awe Thank you. Glad you enjoyed your visit. Come back soon

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome store, very fun to walk arpund from. Had the burger and Froed Chicken and both were great. Great place to stop at.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful place. I have driven by many times. Always a parking lot full of cars. So this time we had time to stop. The food was amazing. Cakes delicious. We will make this a stop every time now. My new fav place.

1  Thank johnsonfamily00
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Love this place on the side of the road. Every time I have guests come through Hattiesburg I bring them here.