See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2017

The remodel is really looking nice. I always enjoy my stay at this establishment. The staff is very pleasant and the rooms are shaping up!! The internet is still not the best. but the promised it would be better the next time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Pros:
Cheap, close to interstate, lots of nearby restaurants, bed was comfortable.

Cons:
Room was dirty and smelled like smoke even though it was a nonsmoking room. Asked the guy at the desk about it and he said most of the rooms smell that way.
There were no towels in the room, had to ask for them. Sheets were dirty. Hair on the shower wall. There was something sticky on the phone hand set. Room and exterior was overall seedy looking.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I've started staying here when I go into town for business. I always stay at least 2 nights and they've always been good to me. Beds, rooms, and bathrooms are always clean. Staff are always friendly and have a smiles and Ms.Chandra always makes sure I get into a room quickly. My favorite place to stay so far.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2017

This place is perfect for our purposes - which was a clean, safe place to spend one night. The room appeared clean, sheets were fresh and there was a laminate floor which I like much better than yucky carpet. This was our second stay here. We travel the Natchez Trace occasionally and just stop when it's getting dark. This motel is close to the Trace entranc.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

When we first arrived to the red roof we had some problems but between the maid & the maintenance man they went above & beyond to make sure are stay was wonderful. I will return because of them. Thanks

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business