“Good old fashion donuts”
Review of Donut Factory

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Donut Factory
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Pearl
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Very simple place but has delicious good old fashion donuts. Easy to get to from the hotels around the outlets and baseball stadium. Lots of choices and friendly staff.

It's also convenient stop in the way to the airport.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I used to stop here on my way home every morning from my long nights at the hospital, I always had to get at least 3 dozen donuts when I would stop because between myself and my kids, 2 dozen was never enough

Reviewed 16 April 2016

I went and picked up a dozen glazed for work and they were the best I have eaten in a long time. If you have not tried them you owe it to your self to go by and try them.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Less than 5 minutes off I-20. These donuts are exceptional! A very thin crust encapsulates a soft inner. A special treat. Wish I'd gotten two dozen.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Good donuts. The best chocolate anywhere. I also enjoy the biscuits and sausage. The cinnamon rolls are very good as well

Been to Donut Factory? Share your experiences!