“Mediocre Experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 December 2017

The food was good, but I had to double back because they forgot to give me one of my drinks. Other than that I was happy.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stopped in for a quick sugar charge. Slow service........order screwed up. Asked for a French Crueler and a Cinnamon Cake Doughnut....when I got back to the hotel room I found I had a Cinnamon Swirl :-( was not happy...threw it in the trash.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Charles G K
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This is by far my fave coffee of any establishment! Donuts are good, too, but the coffee draws me every time I see the sign!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Clean and modern establishment, easily assessable from the highway, service was excellent. Large selection of doughnuts and other pastries.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I had a gift card, so I decided to go to my first DD while on a brief vacation since there isn't one near my home. My order was wrong. Apparently, the cook had trouble understanding exactly what all is involved in a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon. I made the mistake of not saying anything about the missing bacon, because it was still a perfectly good grilled cheese sandwich.

I asked for a refill on tea from the lady that waited on me and received one. However, I later asked another employee for a refill and was told "we usually don't give refills". I can only presume this means "I usually only give refills to friends and family". I told her the other employee did, and she said "yea I know, I saw her do that." She finally gave it to me, but acted like it was a huge expense and inconvenience for her. I ate what little bit remained of my food and left. I don't think I've been in a restaurant this century that doesn't offer free drink refills, so I was a bit shocked and didn't know what else to do. Very likely my last trip to a DD, and certainly to this location. If an employee has a problem with another employee, there's no need in innocent customers being in the middle of it.

Date of visit: July 2017