“Always room for DD coffee”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Pearl
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Clean and modern establishment, easily assessable from the highway, service was excellent. Large selection of doughnuts and other pastries.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I had a gift card, so I decided to go to my first DD while on a brief vacation since there isn't one near my home. My order was wrong. Apparently, the cook had trouble understanding exactly what all is involved in a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon. I made the mistake of not saying anything about the missing bacon, because it was still a perfectly good grilled cheese sandwich.

I asked for a refill on tea from the lady that waited on me and received one. However, I later asked another employee for a refill and was told "we usually don't give refills". I can only presume this means "I usually only give refills to friends and family". I told her the other employee did, and she said "yea I know, I saw her do that." She finally gave it to me, but acted like it was a huge expense and inconvenience for her. I ate what little bit remained of my food and left. I don't think I've been in a restaurant this century that doesn't offer free drink refills, so I was a bit shocked and didn't know what else to do. Very likely my last trip to a DD, and certainly to this location. If an employee has a problem with another employee, there's no need in innocent customers being in the middle of it.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank bskelley15
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I ordered an iced mocha latte with whipped cream/choc drizzle at the drive-thru. It came out the window with no whip or drizzle - just a blank look accompanying it. Took a sip. It was awful. I had to pull in, go in and ask to have it remade. Still no apology or explanation. And still no chocolate drizzle/whipped cream to boot. The absolute worst DD I have visited east of the Mississippi.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Standard DD but this location had a small meeting room and plenty of lounging space to enjoy your order. The location seems new, is clean and has a variety of items to order off the menu other than donuts. The staff seemed to all be working hard and also seemed to appreciate each customer.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Excellent service and clean area two thumbs up! great donuts too plenty to choose from and fresh as expected. thank You!

Date of visit: March 2017