Best Western New Albany(New Albany)(Great Value!)
US$74
Travelocity
US$63
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$75
All reviewsearlier this weekhotel optionspizza deliveredgas stationbreakfast roomparking lotdefinitely stay here againroom was nice and cleana pet friendly hotelbusiness tripwe've stayedupon checkwould recommend this hotel to anyonethe young ladypleasant staystaff was friendlydesk clerk
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay very clean rooms. Nice bathroom.Great breakfast. Very easy to get to off the main road. Andrea with local restaurants in the area. Very pleased to stay here and will be back for sure. and great service by Andrea.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I often visit Tupelo, MS for business. I called to secure a room and the entire city was booked. I called surrounding cities and settled on New Albany. I called and was greeted by a warm welcome. We all know how that is, when you are frustrated and then someone changes your mood, in a good way. I got to the hotel and again was greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. Who was this wonderful, pleasant and warm person, Ms. Andrea. She really exemplifies customer service. Holiday Inn should be proud to have a teammate that truly cares and has a servants heart. Great Job Andrea!!!!!! You ROCK!!!!

Room Tip: The suites are spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Great visit at this hotel! Rooms were spacious and breakfast was good.

Andrea was so helpful and accommodating. Took care of everything for us AND she bakes a great cookie!

I️ would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

My husband, our 14 year old daughter, one of her softball teammates, and I stayed the weekend due to girls having a ball tournament nearby. The front desk staff was very friendly upon our arrival around 9 pm on Friday. The grounds, lobby, dining area were very clean. However, when we entered our room, it was a total surprise. It was so small that two people could not even brush teeth together in the bathroom and double beds were almost touching. The tub nor sink would drain, air/heating unit would not work, door had to be slammed in order to lock securely, and paint was chipping off walls in very obvious places. On the positive, the pillows and double beds were comfy. We woke early Saturday for first ball game, but received message that it had been delayed for about two hours. I went down for breakfast to find a full room of guests eating and ONE hotel staff member tending to front desk, food preparation, and dining area. She had only been working there for about two weeks, it was a home game for one of our major universities in a neighboring town, and the hotel was short-staffed! I will forever be amazed at how well this young lady handled her situation during such a busy busy Saturday for the hotel. Approximately an hour later, two other staff members arrived and everything seemed to flow.
I did address precious, sweet, wonderful Jackie at the front desk about our room issues and she was able to immediately put us in another room on the same floor. It was a much needed improvement from the first room and would have been completely satisfied if we had been placed there initially. Thank you SO much Jackie for your help! I feel the second room was part of a newer addition to the hotel. When booking, be sure to request a room in the newest part of
During my coming and going throughout the hotel on Saturday, I encountered a female who works in housekeeping that loudly used inappropriate language and didn't seem concerned that her conversations were heard by the guests. As we prepared to leave Sunday, an older gentlemen who also worked in housekeeping was very polite and helpful when I requested trash bags for the girls' dirty uniforms.
I will add that the breakfast was really good, coffee was a little weak, but the front desk ladies on Friday, Jackie on Saturday, and the man with housekeeping Sunday were assets to the facility. I included a pic that I found semi-comical. During our many travels, the pool hours at the hotels have never been extended for an extra minute! I can say that the pool was super clean and well maintained.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tonya R
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express New Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Hi Tonya R,

Thank you for your stay and for leaving a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. It is good to know that you approve of the cleanliness level of the property. Thank you as well for noting our hotel staff and the customer service they delivered.

However, I am sorry for the disappointments you had with the initial room provided and regret any inconvenience this may have caused. Our guest's comfort remains a priority and I apologize for letting you feel otherwise.Your comments are noted and forwarded to our management team for proper evaluation. I greatly appreciate you sharing your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to further understand what we can adjust or do more for our guests to get the most out of their stay with us.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Very friendly people always smiling I will definitely stay here again. Andrea the hostes was amazing. Great Restaurant within a reasonable distance. I even Stayed during a busy college football game and the Andrea helped us with a room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business